Pro-Vital's® Brewer's Yeast & Alfalfa is a high protein, high Vitamin A and Calcium formula to complement the ingredients in the Brewers Yeast. This product contains Vitamins A,C, E, D, B for pigeons as a high quality supplement, including the vitamins that are lacking in the regular Brewers Yeast, plus the correct amount of Calcium added to balance the 2:1 ratio needed for a sound nutrition. It is used to assist in boosting the protein content in all Pigeons and doves feed. Our Brewer's Yeast is derived from the process of beer production and is rich in protein, B vitamins, minerals and Amino Acids. Pro-Vital's Brewers Yeast is an Inactive yeast, which does not contain any live yeast cells.
Brewers Yeast with the inclusion of Alfalfa meal ALL NATURAL adds necessary ingredients missing in the Brewers yeast like Vitamin A, additional Calcium, Vitamin D3, and many other beneficial nutrients found in Alfalfa. This product is ALL NATURAL.
ALFALFA-- Aids in allergies and arthritic conditions of parrots by removing toxins from the body; neutralizing acids, and purifying the blood. Alfalfa stimulates the appetite, and aids in the assimilation of protein, calcium & other nutrients.
1. Improve the quality of feed in pigeons and doves
2. Increase content of protein in the feed
3. Improve the content of vitamins and minerals in the feed
4. Added value of alfalfa meal (CALCIUM, VIT D3, VIT A, VIT E, VIT C ) LACKING IN PLAIN BREWERS YEAST
Composition (per 1kg):
-Saccharomyces cerevisiae innactive
Amino acids all essentials
All minerals including Iron
This product is intended for use in feed only at the rate of 1 to 2 tbsps. per 2lbs of feed.
- This product can be used in conjunction with any of the Pro Vital products.
- Administer to the squabs on the food daily or through the parents.
- Administer to adults during periods of stress, or throughout the racing or showing season or during training.
- Can be use throughout the year, and is compatible with any type of pigeon feed.
- Provital Brewers Yeast Plus, is recommended to dust on the feed or mix in with your favorite oil in the food.
Mix 1 tablespoon of Brewers yeast with 2.5 kg of grains or pellets.
Give once a week all year round. Prepare fresh every time.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*