Finches & softbill premium vitamins and minerals Pro-Vital® AllBird Exotic Canary Finches and Softbills complete nutritional supplement for breeding, moulting and maintenance. Add to the food, seeds, pellets or egg food. WATER SOLUBLE or Mix in food, seeds, pellets, egg food.
This product is a premium product that includes many other ingredients that target health and performance for the birds. It is not only a vitamin, mineral and probiotics. This product is NOT a poultry product, it was created specifically for the high demands of finches and soft bills
In water: 8 oz will make 26 gallons, 16 oz 52 gallons, 35.2 oz 116 gallons at one scoop per gallon. dosage can be decreased or increased depending on need.
All of our products are designed with specific strains of probiotics to target specific organs and desired results. Our probiotics are grown in sofisticated laboratories to enhance quality of each live colony included. The combination of all of the ingredients in our products, that "proprietary blend", is what sets PRO-VITAL apart from all the other products in the market.
We have been in the finch and canary supplies for over 10 years, providing quality products to finch and canary supply companies, canary and finch suppliers and pet supplies. Provital AllBird Exotic-Vitamins, minerals,electrolytes,prebiotics, probiotics, specially formulated for Canaries,finches and soft bills is of unique and unsurpassable quality. Our vitamins are at a lower dosage, in some cases to prevent intoxication in some species of finches and a higher dosage on vitamins that will enhance breeding and health. Our product is not only vitamins, there are many components included in the product that will benefit the birds in many different ways.This product is safe to be used by all species of finches and soft bills. Provital Allbird Exotic Canaries, Finches and Soft bills is a complete supplement that enhances breeding and a healthy molt. Our formula has specific ingredients that target all of the body systems in the birds, giving them a superb health and assisting them in mantaining a healthy life. Provital Allbird Exotic Canaries Finches and Soft bills is economical to use.
In the seeds, Pellets, or Egg food the dosage is 1 large scoop (included) for 2.5 lb or 1 kilo. Usage will tell amount needed for your flock, as not all birds are managed equally. Amounts can be doubled during stress. Scoop not included in containers less than 8oz. Use teaspoon for measurment.
This product contains:
- 16 high quality vitamins, but at higher concentrations due to the fast metabolic rate of softbills.
- All necessary Minerals for easy absorption. Including Calcium & Phosphorus
- Higher concentrations of Amino Acids (Building blocks of Protein.)
- Special amino acids for feather growth and luster
- Beneficial live yeast 3 types each producing different effects and benefits.Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Aspergillus oryzae, Aspergillus niger cultured for feed additive.
- Maltodextrin, energy source extra dry special base.
- Proprietary blend of Prebiotics nutrients
- Whey protein source, known to increase size of crop in birds and ssist in development of the chick.
- Proprietary blend of Probiotics Beneficial Bacteria 9 types, for improved health, each providing different benefits: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophillus, Lactobacillus lactis, lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarium, Pediococcus acidilactici, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis.
- Omega Fatty Acids for feathers, Skin, Immune system support
- Digestive enzymes from microbial origen, better food digestion improved health. Protease, Lipase, Amylase, Xylanase, B- Guconase. Enzymes from microbial origen, over 12 different types targeting different food sources.
- Bio-Tag- Fructo- Oligosaccharides, secuester of E. coli, & Salmonella for their elimination (harmful bacteria)
- Yucca schidigera for the control and elimination of fecal odors and ammonia, controls pathogens.
- L - Carnitine for muscular development and increased growth
- Product is in a concentrated form, that makes it very economical.
- Not water soluble, can be mixed in the food, egg food, seeds, and pellets. Has good binding properties
Fat Soluble Vitamins
|Vitamin A||Decreased egg production, weakness and lack of growth|
|Vitamin D||Thin shelled eggs, reduced egg production, retarded growth, rickets|
|Vitamin E||Enlarged hocks, encephalomalacia (crazy chick disease)|
|Vitamin K||Prolonged blood clotting, intramuscular bleeding|
Water Soluble Vitamins
|Thiamine (B1)||Loss of appetite and death|
|Riboflavin (B2)||Curly-toe paralysis, poor growth and poor egg production|
|Pantothenic Acid||Dermatitis and lesions on mouth and feet|
|Niacin||Bowed legs, inflammation of tongue and mouth cavity|
|Choline||Poor growth, fatty liver, decreased egg production|
|Vitamin B12||Anaemia, poor growth, embryonic mortality|
|Folic Acid||Poor growth, anaemia, poor feathering and egg production|
|Biotin||Dermatitis on feet and around eyes and beak|
Minerals are also important to the health and well-being of poultry. The following are some of the important minerals and symptoms of mineral deficiencies:
|Calcium||Poor egg shell quality and poor hatchability, rickets|
|Phosphorus||Rickets, poor egg shell quality and hatchability|
|Manganese||Perosis, poor hatchability|
|Zinc||Poor feathering, short bones|
|Cobalt||Slow growth, mortality, reduced hatchability|